The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

DO SEE LEARN - 2006 GOALS

Update - First week of January Update End of January

  1. Las Vegas baby
  2. Pounds gained since high school - 50 (net max); Pounds lost in 2004 - 35; Pounds found in 2005 - 30; So I figure pounds to be lost in 2006 - 35 - I may have eaten 1/2 a box of chocolates last night. Platformed
  3. Complete thesis and obtain MSc with a 4.0 good news the 4.0 is guaranteed, the thesis is only a pass/fail!
  4. Finish Danielle's Scrapbook - CHECK
  5. Hand deliver Ethan's 5th Birthday Book - Progressing nicely
  6. Get a permanent full-time job! - Trying, looking mildly positive
  7. Be a little more sociable - Sorry I forgot to call you back Carol! - Work harder, still needs work
  8. Keep in touch with old friends
  9. Play guitar more - fail
  10. Paint more - fail
  11. Do yoga...almost everyday - fail
  12. Meditate everyday...may sometimes involve lying in bed - wonderfully
  13. Eat less crap - eating more other stuff
  14. Buy a gym membership
  15. Ok, Ok, use the gym membership
  16. Act as intelligent as my IQ indicates I should be
  17. Stop bragging that I am a freakin' genius...just kidding - I am gifted, oops.
  18. Listen to more music - CHECK
  19. Dance more, even while sober - only chair dancing
  20. Do more volunteer work
  21. Update my blog more regularly - CHECK, so far, CHECK
  22. Throw a big turning 30 gracefully party
  23. Turn 30 gracefully
  24. Take better care of my teeth - reminder call dentist today
  25. Take better care of my skin - crap
  26. Smile more
  27. Visit 2 more states
  28. Visit 1 more country
  29. Try to check off another continent
  30. Stand up for myself - improving
  31. Do abs 5 out of 6 days every week - not improving
  32. Figure out what is stuck in my drain - apparently not the drain at all!
  33. Get blue highlights...at some point
  34. Meet Josie - plan in works
  35. Learn how to mix some new drinks
  36. Get my bike fixed and use it
  37. Get a new couch
  38. Read more books for fun - CHECK - Shopoholic finished. Rather stupid character but priceless writing. Loves Sophia Kinsella! CHECK - The other side of the story. Loves Marian Keyes!
  39. Finish the painting - next extracuricular project on the to do list
  40. Do a graphics course
  41. Get certified - HA! I've Already forgotten what I am supposed to get certified in!
  42. First-aid Re-certification
  43. Finish Dad's Family History book
  44. Finish Mom's Family History book
  45. Help Laurie take more risks - CHECK. She did carry two, yes two bowls of salsa and a glass of pepsi while wearing white
  46. Help Carol avoid musicians
  47. Sing at open mic
  48. Avoid doormat syndrome - So far so good. Continued good behaviour
  49. Daydream - CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK
  50. Love - (Do cats and family count?) - CHECK. See previous comment
Comments...

number 51. make fun of myself. Yes there is indeed 7 days in a week.

How do you I didn't do it on purpose so I could void the abs statement? Huh? Huh?

I guess I should probably make some extra effort toward that intelligence goal...