The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here I go again...knows her stuff


Here are a couple more well researched posts on the seal hunt. The first is less sarcastic than my usual liking as I tend to save serious reading and serious writing for my Academic the second reminds me of a sassy Newfoundlander we all know and love. These are from Cathy, another Canadian Girl who knows her stuff and is a self-proclaimed environmentalist and surprise, finds nothing wrong with a sustainable hunt. (Sorry Cathy for ripping this cartoon from your blog).

Atlantic Canadian Seal Hunt
Rant I've Lost Track
Comments...

I appreciate the link back; no problem at all taking the cartoon; I thought it was quite funny myself....

I do not usually post about topics like this (the realm of my work world) but was so irate about the whole thing that I wanted to help inform a few people.

Usually my blog is frivolous and useless!