The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Flip flop Flip flop Flip flop


Since I dove nose and teeth into my thesis I have forgotten, well not really forgotten, more like neglected the fact that I am (sometimes) a girlie girl and therefore have needs. My eyebrows have gone to the wayside, surely not a priorty or job clinching assest but nonetheless they are important. Unruly eyebrows can be the stake through the heart of one's overall presentation. No need to become unsettled, intervention has begun and the eyebrows are doing quite well. Coming up on Thursday, you will be delighted to hear, that my hair will be receiving some much overdo attention. Yes, just a reminder that I am female, in case it has been forgotten. Oh and by the way, I wore flip flops today. Hmmm mental note... schedule pedicure.
Comments...

I suppose i should say that this is not my artwork. I since have lost the origin of it...but quite nice. It would look lovely in my beach house on the riveria... Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz

....Y-A-W-N...Oh my...was I dreaming again...