The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Confessions of an egg dropper


This is a story about the silly things that happen when you get out of bed before your biological clock has given you permission to actually be awake. This rant is brought on by this morning's egg dropping. You see, I like boiled eggs, for energetic people as the egg people say. I actually stumbled across a random blog about a woman's eggs and chicken with pictures which really just made me feel a little guilty really about the whole egg incident but I digress. I didn't just drop the egg. I picked up one egg in my left hand and then reached for a second with my right and then attempted to switch it also to my left to leave my right hand free for other things, except it slipped through my fingertips. I tried to cradle it with my left-egg holding hand, realising that wasn't a particularly good idea, I tried to re-catch it with my empty right hand, which was nearly successful. It was a little like slow motion egg juggling and I'm positive it would have made an amusing spectator event. I didn't break the Yolk!

Other early morning confessions of a well-meaning night-owl:

  • Yes, I spilled the coffee grinds over your counter monday morning but that is okay as I nearly ruined my coffee by pouring low carb special K in it.
  • I did leave a cabin party early the next morning wearing a pretty tiara, which I only realised moments before exiting the car to go into a convenience store. What is worse, J5 never said two words, assumed I knew it was on my head.
  • There has been OJ in my cereal and coffee.
  • There has been cereal in my coffee and in my OJ.
  • I have attempted to heat my coffee in the freezer.
  • I have worn clothes in the shower by mistake.
  • I have put a variety of beauty products on my toothbrush.
  • I routinely forget to apply deodorant and now keep it in my glovebox and office.
  • I have put my glasses on after putting in my contacts and wondered why everything was still blurry.