The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Bottom of the Barrell - Random 10

Well this is quite possibly the worst Random 10 listing ever. But did I not tell you about the plague of the one Celine Dion song in my Library? Ok, there are two but one is in french. And I don't know how either one got into my Library in the first place. There are several possible scenarios (1) it sneaked in on a mixed disc someone made me, and they should suffer, or (2) those computer hijackers have a sense of humour, or (3) I was "drunken than Tom at a rodeo." Anyway, here is the list and then we will speak of it no more. There are a few golden highlights: my dear friend Rara Avis made the Random 10 again and Dynamite Walls is like the most played card in the deck and who doesn't love a little Paul Simon.

1. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
2. Sugar Moon - Rara Avis
3. Music And Friends - Simani
4. If You Were The Woman And I Was The Man - Cowboy Junkies
5. All These Things That I Have Done - The Killers
6. White Shadows - Coldplay
7. Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon
8. I Would Do Anything For Love - Meatloaf
9. Dynamite Walls - Hayden
10. Keep That Same Old Feeling - The Crusaders
Comments...

I see Celine and the Loaf snuck in there this week. It is of opinion that the loaf is far underrated. I saw him in concert once. The headliner was Def Leopard but I went for Meatloaf. And Celine's not bad. I as well have a few in my library.

And Simani is right that we need music and friends.