The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Red Fox Roams at Midnight


Just a funny random blog I stumbled across. And because I didn't know what "blog this" does on the blogger bar (well now I know) it is posted on my blog. Hope you don't mind girl whose blog this is!

Anyway, I think I am now a random fan of someone else's blog. Laurie, I am Suzi! Ok, ok, I read this blog and thought, damn she is witty and well-written. Thouroughly enjoyable, like a Sophia Kinsella novel. I really think she could write my blog for me as we seem to share the same general resolutions. Although I can definately one-up her on the 5 pounds she found hiding on her butt...more like 20-up her that is.

Now I am thinking I need to rally a fan club together. I used to have one. Well really it was just this one guy who used to chant my name at open mic...what's his name again...damn. It will come to me at some odd time.

The Red Fox Roams at Midnight
Comments...

I'm your fan too! You are a witty and intelligent writer. I merely use word vomit as a means of communication. We really should do that book. Live off the royalties from the movie deal for the rest of our lives. I'm thinking Drew Barrymore for me. Who'd play you?