The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Friday, March 10, 2006

WHARF!


I have to credit Gengio for this post. You know when you approach the point of no return? When you you cross that imaginary line that should never be crossed? When things just go too far? Well then...you know about the WHARF. The wharf is a lovely place to be but one wrong step and SPLASH, man overboard. Good friends warn you before you approach the end of the wharf...with a good natured..."uhm, wharf." While sometimes it sneaks up on you and all you can do is shake your head to rid yourself of the back splash. That my friends is the story of the wharf. I've been on the wharf many times. Good things can be found at the wharf. The wharf is an amusing place to be, a source of great humour. But not everyone's wharf is the same length either. Sometimes the wharf is short...sometimes the wharf is long. Some people think the wharf is a bridge with no ending. But becareful...the wharf may be slippery when wet. Sometimes we grab on to the closet person and pull them over the wharf with us... bigger splash. But try...please try, to stay on the wharf.
Comments...

I've been out on the wharf many times myself. And I believe the first time I splashed it was Genge who told me so. Good times good times.