The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Photo Friday: The Bumper

When I saw the topic "automotive" I immediately thought of this photo. A sharp contrast betweens worlds and well I love those Dacias! I chose this one over a photo of my personal car wreck, still scares the hell out of me.

Year: © 2002
Specs: None! This was prior to the aquisition of my SLR. This "old" Samsung automatic took some grand photos!
Photo Friday Subject: Automotive