The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Copyright 2002













1. Sock Lady. Raises sheep. Shears sheep. Spins wool. Knits socks. 2. Sighisoara. World Heritage Site. Birthplace of Vlad Dracul, Father of Vlad the Impaler, falsely equated to Dracula. 3. Castle Bran. Exploited icon of Dracula cult culture. Once belonged to Vlad's Grandfather, Mircea the Old.

How about this one? Or was this an obvious living room attempt at 6 am this morning to produce another graphic wonder? Well now I am just being bitchy. How unbecoming. This smile is partly because I was almost there and could see the ridge and partly because I had no feeling in my legs, pain or otherwise. Reaching the summit was quite emotional. I was so a. relieved, b. in awe that I was still alive, c. suddenly very cold, d. overwhelmed with pride.
Comments...

Nice pictures. Looks like a very interesting place, I've always wanted to go there (Transylvania) but only really because of the Dracula myths and its bloody history.

Are you writing a geography book?

Why the anonymity?
Well, I have a habit of putting my foot in it and thought that perhaps being 'anonymous' would mean people wouldn't realise it was the same person making the comments. Didn't work!

It's not just on your blog, I am 'anonymous' on every site I comment on.