The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Swearing off Men


Now don't look so surprised. It is long overdue since I have been swearing at them or about them for, well, at least 12 years but more so lately. It makes perfect sense that I should just give up. I must have easy target stamped on my forehead. Actually lets go back to the classifieds again but instead of "hire me" this one would probably go something like this:

For rent: one naive and guillable 29 year-old that still looks and thinks as if she is 22. Looking to be objectified, taken advantage of, lied to, cheated on, extraordinarily hurt, etc. If you are this guy, take a number and stand in line.

Now don't get me wrong. I am as independent as they come. Not clingy. Not obsessive. Not jealous. Not eager to wear a pretty little ring. Certainly not eager to become anyones barefoot slave, no offense. But really, a little respect. Is that so hard to find? Trust me, I'm justified in my attack of the oppositive gender, more than justified, compelled even. I'll spare you the ugly, disastrous details. Oh my god, I'm a man-hater. Ugly realisation and about as far from the ugly truth as possible.
Comments...

I'm sorry to hear you are having torubles with men. They can be retarted at times. I know because I am one and my wife tells me that all the time. LOL.

I know the right guy is out there waiting for you. Just reading your blog you sound like a very good person and I know you deserve the best. I'm sure you'll find him when you're not even expecting it.