The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gizoogle


Ok...I may have rogued this one off of someone's blog who shall remain nameless. But it was too darn funny to pass up. Laurie, you must Gizoogle yourself. I'm almost in stitches.

Gizoogle
Comments...

If the what happened referred to the new format change...I was having trouble with the comments again. I switched until everything is straightened out.

And Lost was awesome last night. as I knew it would be. It was great seeing all the regulars again..Charlie in particular.