The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Return of the Justice League


Finally something to report other than politics! Keeping with the theme of late...my own personal superheros are coming home to visit in 83 days but who's counting? My nephew showed little excitement apparently..."why don't they come to Colorado" was his response." Hopefully, he will tire of ski season by then and want to escape the snow - yeah right. Of course, oddly enough, we haven't had any snow accumulation yet (aside: and I was hoping to have my igloo up and running by now)so April may be just the time for a big dumping of wet, heavy, white stuff (nothing powdery about it in these parts). I was joking about the igloo by the way, one of those mythical stereotypes again.