The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Monday, February 06, 2006

She Sells Seashells by the Seashore


My Seashell has finally made plans to visit...again. The first day we met we were instantly the best of friends and was the day I began calling her Seashell. It was during "Let's get Rec'd" the 1995 Recreation Class Orientation. We played this silly game, the first of many during our recreation days, where we introduced ourselves using an adjective infront of our name. Seashell was hers. And after Jill 2, Jen, Jess, Jess 2, etc. stole jumping, jumping jack, jolly, and juggling, etc. I ended up Jousting Jill. That one didn't stick like Seashell.

It didn't take long for people to recognise us as the dynamic duo, joined at the hip. If I was dancing on the stage at the 'Vil Seashell was there next to me. If Seashell was lying in the parking lot of the Axe, I was there lying next to her. If I was changing in front of surveillance cameras in Halifax parking garages, Seashell was too. If Seashell painted her face and drove into a snowbank on the way to CIAU's, then I was there right next to her. When our neighbours unleashed their pet ferret into our apartment, well no, actually I wasn't there because I was spending too much time at my boy's apartment, whom you guessed it, Seashell set me up with. Hmmm...remind me to nag her about that one.

Any hoo...3 generations of Seashells are coming to visit in May. I will get to meet Josie! Now... I have to figure out why I suddenly have no e-mail account. Grrr. This might mean showering and making my way to the university.
Comments...

No e-mail...gasp! Is your g-mail working or is it just the mun one! gasp.