The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Walking Industrial Military Complex


Sorry, I just love that excerpt! One month into the western year is a good time to check on the progress of my "resolutions" I think it is perhaps wise to create a short list of 10 things to be completed by the end of February. You can link to my new years post:

Do-See-Learn-2006-Goals

  1. Complete Chapters One and Two (due this friday)
  2. Departmental Presentation Feb 24th.
  3. Pilates twice a week every week in February
  4. Complete Chapter Three (due Feb 17th.)
  5. Finish the Lotus painting
  6. Go to the Dentist
  7. Chiropractor, Chiropractor, Chiropractor!
  8. Finish Ethan's book up to Summer 2004
  9. Party Feb 10. (pretty sad this is a planned event)
  10. Finish last summer's reporting (don't judge me!)
Comments...

Just because it's planned doesn't make it a bad thing. It's still socializing...and that counts.