The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Random my ASS

1. Workin' on Leavin' the Livin' - Modest Mouse
2. Sister Goldenhair - Signal Hill Version
3. All Night Diner - Modest Mouse
4. Disappear - INXS
5. Tipsy - J-Kwon
6. Yes I Will - Michael Franti
7. Interstate 8 - Modest Mouse
8. 3rd Planet - Modest Mouse
9. When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
10. Spanish Guitar Solo - Sting

Well there you go, life is random. So random that sometimes you get 4 tracks from the same artist even though the little random elf has 1000 tracks to choose from. I particulary like how "Tipsy" fits right into the selection.

American Idle - Friday Random 10 - your source for random musical inspiration.
Comments...

Random indeed. Sometimes when my player is on shuffle I get a while bunch of songs by the same person in a row. Usually its the newest stuff I have.