The Truth About Cats and Dogs in Black and White

Truth is just one person's reality. Here is mine in black and white (maybe some shades of gray). This blog has little to do with Cats or Dogs - just humourous sarcastic antics about my life or occasionally, someone else's. You know, intercepting volleyballs with my face, egg dropping, etc. The truth has seen some changes and in fluidity with change expect to see more artistic expressions posting up - so give your two cents worth!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Relative Hiatus


Now I don't want to alarm anyone but I may be a little scarce until the weekend. Oh wait, there I go thinking the world revolves around me and my little blog. Seriously, I have a chapter due Friday and so far I have accomplished very little. So far this week, I have fit in two v-ball practices and sufficiently busted up my thumb. Previous reports suggested that it was broken, however, said previous reports were highly melodramatic and exagerrated. Just a busted ligament...damn those 15 year old hitters! And I re-arranged my room... again. One of those things I do when I have run out of other methods of avoidance. Now don't fret. I will try to post inbetween writer's block. Maybe I should just think about it like one big blog.

Comments...

say it isn't so....SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!! But wait...your thesis is important. I wonder if there is any precedent for submitting a blog as a thesis...hmmmm....